If you’re looking for creative content I would love to help you.
Since 2002 I’ve worked in high pressure, creative collaborative environments, dealing directly with hundreds of clients as the founder of a boutique creative shop buck+change™. I tend to exceed expectations, delivering larger-than-life quality content to my clients on time, and on budget.
I’m an award-winning, chart-topping, internationally published producer, storyteller, and consultant who’s pitched, negotiated, and closed over a hundred creative projects since 2002.
Since 2013 I’ve been recognized as a thought leader and speaker with credits such as a TEDx talk, a CreativeMornings lecture, as well as various other speaking engagements and conferences– including philanthropic work in the anti-sex trafficking advocacy world with my art show and gallery exhibit REHUMANIZE.
These are the kind of people I have worked with over the years:
– Filmmakers & Storytellers
– Artists, Musicians & Creatives
– Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
– Large Organizations & Enterprises
– Non-Profits & Ministries
– Human beings with a pulse that want to think differently
If you’re interested in working with me, here’s an overview of what I’ve done, and what I can do for you:
– Film/Video/Media production (experienced in every aspect of creating an indie feature film).
– Messaging and Communications
– Storytelling (For Artists, Communicators and Businesses)
– Concept Creation (Anything from a publicity stunt to a web commercial to a feature film)
– Entrepreneurialism (Full-time entrepreneur since 2002)
– Small Business Strategy
– Crowdfunding Expert (served as a consultant to IndieGoGo in 2011.)
– At the risk of sounding vague, if you’re an individual that is ‘stuck’ in your career/vocational path, I might be able to help get you ‘unstuck’.
– Keynote speaker at an anti sex-trafficking advocacy event with REHUMANIZE.
– Various other conferences and engagements.
Take a look at some of my larger-than-life photography commissions here:
– Editorial Case Study and Testimonial (Music)
– Photoshop Skills (Behind the Scenes)
– General photography portfolio.
– Corporate Photography (with a twist of course)
– Rob Bell Book Photography
– Album Art Photography